Good News and Bad News.. again.

7/16/2011 11:07:00 PM

So yeah...

Good news! I am definitely IN university now. Whoop whoop! all I have to do now is pay my tuition and its all good in the hoooooood.

But Bad News...
I got into a little mix-up with my dad and all his crap. Even though I didn't deserve any of what happened to me today cause me... being the oldest child.. have dealt with his crap since the age of 7. So today it all bubbled up and I told him almost all the the crap. Right now I really want nothing to do with any of them. Like... seriously. I just don't care, I want to never need to speak to him again.
However, I need money to pay my tuition I paid the first installment but I need a lot more money with I don't have.

So we'll see what happens. Maybe I can get a job. *crosses fingers*

You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers