. one-hundred and ninety-six (TO LACE OR NOT TO LACE)

2/23/2010 03:11:00 PM

THAT.

IS.
ZEE QUESTION.

Hold up, i have to do something very annoying for my grandmother... I shall be back.
----------------------------------------------------------

Okay!
so anyway...

My graduation photos are coming up, and with my last minutes tardy-ness I JUST decided to ask for what I want my hair to be like for the photo. So I was just going to weave it, but my aunt doesnt know how to weave. So i guess I'm going with lace-front wig.

OH MY GOSH.

I mean, I don't mind it. But I'm scared of it looking like... really lame, and really fake, and really off. Beyonce has had slips, and Wendy Williams has had slips....
So what if I HAVE A SLIP?!

But whatever, I'm sure I know how to fix issues, and I've done my youtube research of how to do it properly and asked around for people's input.

So...
IM FINNA DO THIS ISH!!!
I just need some one to cornrow my hair...
so that I can put it over top...

I Shall post photos when its done.


You Might Also Like

1 read this

Subscibers