Hello, how you be doin?

4/16/2011 03:54:00 PM

Okay...


So I've finally become a bit more consistent in my daily endeavors. I am officially out of the rut completely and I have 9 more weeks of this annoyance left and I have to make these 9 weeks count in order to get what I want out of my life! Haha.. no pressure man.

As for m hair, I need to retouch my roots cause there is like a halo of black around my head and the light honey brown is receding. So this week, with the extra money I got from my step-mother I shall buy:

  • Ginseng
  • A new Denman brush (because the one I had I gave it to my friend... cause I felt there was no use for it.. but I was wrong. Denman actually really works wonders with detangling, life is so much more difficult without it.)
  • Hair Dye
  • Avocado Oil
  • Shea Butter (I am in need of a new tub)
Why? You may ask? (waits for you to ask why............. ASK ME!)

Well beloved reader, because:

  • Ginseng: One of the MOST effective anti-aging supplements (you start aging at 18!! >_<), it is also very good fr dealing with stress (by reducing stress levels emotionally and physically)
  • A new DENMAN: Because it's awesome, duh!
  • Hair Dye: For my roots
  • Avocado oil: Since spring is here and the sun will soon beat down on me (hopefully sooner than later - fingers crossed- ) it is a good natural UV repellent . Also it is a good hair and skin moisturizer , promotes faster healing and better skin quality. I want it!
  • Shea Butter: we already know why this stuff rocks, and I need a new tub.


Well that is my brief update on stuff and I'll chime in again another time!
Later!

You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers