Do people actually ...

1/03/2013 08:14:00 PM

Do people actually think about their future?
Do they actually care to think deep into what they aspire to do or be?

I know I do.

I aspire to do a lot with my life. I want to do everything that makes me happy and still have the ability to live a life I have always wanted. Is it wrong of me to want specific things? Are specific things a way to "hinder" my progression? Are having "standards" a bad thing?

Is having a long term goal going to make me narrow minded?
Is wanting a specific thing so detrimental to my life? Or to my progress? Or to my pathway towards opportunities? It's not like I have a closed mind...

It's not as if I don't have the mind to look into new things.
It's just that at the end of the day, I want to be able to have what I've always wanted. I still want to look back on everything I have and think of how I got to that point. Yes, I did a whole bunch of other shit, but I am here now and this is what I've wanted all my life.

What's wrong with that?

Is there something terrible about that?

I think as long as I have the willingness to take opportunities, risks, chances and different routes to my final destination...

I do not see an issue.

You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers