Reaction&Review// Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie & NEW BLOG

7/07/2013 11:40:00 PM



I am officially on Wordpress now!
Making new vids weekly.
Love you all!!

Get with the new New my emancipators - - get (extra) Ordinary!!

New Chapter.
New Blog.
New vids.

ABOUT THE NEW BLOG:


In my past blog on Blogger.com it was all about being “EMANCIPATED” – I was a teen in high-school and went to Blogger in order to vent or to really express my thoughts and feelings about my Natural Hair Transition and my High School life, which included crushes and experiences and friends and , well – “enemies”. I have always stuck to living MY LIFE and living it MY WAY. Within reason, of course. :p

NOW, on this WordPress Blog I am taking a similar direction. I have already lived life EMANCIPATED. I have already figured out my personal style and my personal interests. No one is holding me back from who I want to be. Thus now, my only objective is to live life (extra)Ordinary! I say Ordinary because it should be ORDINARY to live your life to the fullest. It should be Ordinary to live your life Extraordinarily! Which is why I have the “extra” in the brackets. 

So this is a new journey on ME taking risks, living life and taking all the opportunities that come my way. All the while MAKING new opportunities. For me and for others. I want to live life EXTRAORDINARILY!

Come with! ( Click My Head To Open The New Blog in a New Window)


I am always ready to share and passionate about helping others with anything I can.
Expect random ramblings, vlogs and beauty and hair care tips for all hair types (esp. black natural hair).


NEW VIDEOS UPLOADED EVERY WEEK 

& NEW POSTS

 NO LESS THAN 2-3 TIMES A WEEK


A continuation from my now deceased blog: http://shariebelleemancipation.blogspot.ca/
Check out my Tumblr – ouijevis.tumblr.com & my instagram : ameeclectique

Get into it!

You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers