[LIFE] Took A Minute But...

1/29/2014 03:19:00 PM

Listening to: 

Friendly Skies (feat. Ginuwine) by Missy Elliott on Grooveshark

I am back in school yay!

Thank goodness.

So, I  have been back in school for 3 weeks now, and as always OSAP is late and taking forever - though I have been way more on top of things by making sure I am always calling the financial aid office and getting up in there face about the stuff I care about. Instead of sitting around waiting for answers like I used to do.

Also, I am finally a permanent employee ! It feels SO GOOD to not have to worry about a contract being expired and looking for a new place of employment. So....so..good. It's a great environment and I am finally out of the sales business - so no more crazy commission (though it's still commission and tips - it's not as competitive and crazy), people work as a team and actually look out for each other - most of the time. Obviously there are the few that don't care and just want to make money to the point where they may try to steal your sales...but if too many of us notice we will all come down on you together and isolate you. It happened yesterday...

This guy kept taking orders - some were in my quadrant and some were in another couple of servers quadrants (we all have set areas to serve)...this dude had been doing it to me for 2 weeks and I was getting to the edge. I made up my mind I was either going to speak to him or just take his sales, however it seemed like more than one server had an issue with it so during down time, we all walked and talked to him about it. Cause it was just ridiculous...

In other news...

I am a lot happier I feel like my life is going in the right direction. I had been in a depression situation for some time and I just wasn't doing things according to what I needed; I had been spending a lot of my time doing what needed to be done for others and not myself. I realized that I have to put myself first and no matter how much it may hurt someone's feelings - I can't hurt myself and be depressed and cry everyday and feel sad and worthless and lacklustre forever. Sometimes you have to just know that you are worth a lot more and you deserve to make yourself happy - if you can't do it financially then you REALLY have to do it in other ways.

The entire situation took a huge toll on my face too - I am undergoing serious treatment with The Body Shop to bring my skin back to being #flawless without makeup on. (its working, and I am going to do a product review on it very very soon! :) )


That's what I am up to.

Next...

I have GOALS for 2k14!

My goal is to grow my hair to chest length! My hair is already growing pretty well lately, I just have to make sure I really take care of my hair instead of being crazy and just cutting and blow drying and doing all this crazy stuff to it.

I am going back to the gym next week! Yay!
Still shooting for a weight of 115 (minimum) - and I have been gaining...So yay some more!
Oh yeah....and you know get a awesome GPA and be super-duper great for the end of the semester. Then I am going to summer school cause..yeah. Want to bring myself up to speed.

Anyways, I have class in a little bit..but I am back to blogging and taking time out for myself to release my thoughts :)

More to come ya'lls!

<3 p="">


You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers