Well, now.... its been quite a long ass minute.

10/22/2010 06:22:00 PM

Tumblr has stolen me from my initial BLOGGING SITE!!


I feel as if on tumblr I don't blog the way I used to, and instead I just put up a bunch of coolio photos and sometimes I talk, but most times I dont, cause I just... don't feel that connection like I do here!

SO HELLO MY EMANCIPATORS!! If you are still there that is...
I haven't gotten any new followers on here, but I have gotten new replies, which is weird to me. However, thanks a lot people for the replies on my most recent and depressing post!
:)

NOW ITS BACK TO BUSINESS! !!!
-----

Now, I know there are a lot of things I have yet to fill you in on, however I will not go through all of it today, because:
a) Im too tired, and hungry.
b) I'm not really in the mood for it, its a very long story man.
c) I guess, it just comes down to what I feel like doing.

I mean, I know it's been a while and all, but its still MY blog, and I really don't feel like going into certain details on it today. Sorry, not like a lot of you care, but you get it.

Tumblr's cool, its funky, its honestly a bit cooler than blogspot, but I have all my personality on this blog, and I missed it a lot.

As for right now, I am SUPER-HUNGRY so i am going to find something to eat!
Catch you laterrr!

-Sharz

You Might Also Like

2 read this

Subscibers