This can be about giving up, or ...

3/22/2013 12:38:00 AM

I feel like there are 2 ways to look at things.
From the perspective I look at a certain subject I can be giving up- or I can be looking for more. Knowing what I want and what I feel is best for me as a person. As an individual.

It's not giving up if I just feel like I may never be completely satisfied no matter what obstacle I cross. Maybe the pathway is just not working out. Maybe it's not working for me. Maybe I tried to make it work for me and its just not quite there...

Maybe I should do a Pro's and Con's.
what are the Pros to this and do they outweigh the Cons?
Are the Pros only temporary?
The Cons only temporary?

Are the Pros worth risking these Cons?

It may be good to weigh out these things first.

---

You shouldn't be ashamed of your personality.
Certain things work for certain people... and some things just don't. Sometimes you want something and it is a beautiful idea - however it may not look good on you or be good for you. That's just based on the type of person you are. Just because "Yellow" is the new trend and you can find and think of the most beautiful yellow pieces. This doesn't mean that these same yellow garments are going to look good on you and in your wardrobe.

When it comes to these things some may say:
Well just add some things to make it easier for you to put outfits together by expanding the variety in your wardrobe...

That's an idea and a positive outlook on the issue. However, some things are just not as easy as buying a new set of jeans to go with your new shirt..

Some of these issues just clash with the type of person you are and you may find it difficult to just bring variety to your character. You can try. It can be successful .. It just so t be as simple as taking your wallet for better clothes to add to your wardrobe.

Some of these things have crossed over the comfort line ...and somethings may be messy

You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers