Today...

3/22/2013 05:09:00 PM

Hello all!

So I'm back to talk about stuff. Only like 3 things. In order of how much it's been on the brain.

(1) People will stick around if they want. If I want to actually stick around someone I will make a REAL effort to stick around. I will constantly connect I won't leave you hanging and I will always try to include you. I feel like that makes sense, no? So when someone makes it those mission to get me to understand that they want me to work harder on being around - it is up to me to determine whether or not that is a priority of mine, or not. In the case of a relationship, it is a priority of mine. However, I don't understand when I give someone what they had been asking for- and then they totally don't even care for it. Or they don't work with it. They just leave it up to me. It wouldn't have been such an issue if they had never said anything, but they did. Thus, I worked on correcting myself in order to have a smoother connection. Only to be met with... well not much of a halfway point. I keep enthusiastically interacting while you...don't even bother answering. So what is it? I never understood why anyone does these things.

I feel like if you're going to ask someone to be able to confidently claim you ... You should be able to give them that confidence to say that. Cause some people can't just take those things and put it out there. It's not enough to be around...you need to be active.

Me talking doesn't create bond or discussion. It creates me feel like a chatter box ...

Just thinking about it makes me tired.

I thought about it today and I was falling asleep ... I should had slept more..went to bed a little early.

2) my hair is up there ... I did probably 180 twists just thinking about it makes me tired .

I am inspired by msvaughn right now. Her eyebrows does too.

Done and done










You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers