[LIFE] [WEIGHTGAIN] Found Them!!

9/26/2013 11:09:00 AM

So it is incredibly hard to find weight gain information in the search engine for me sometimes. 

It's as if there is just a small community of us who want to do it - understandably so - since most of the population is trying to lose immense amounts of weight, I am guessing it's a lot more easier to do that. This morning as I woke up - i realized this is Day 4 of my 60Day Challenge and I need to find more information on effective weight gaining.

so I remembered today that my cousin had told me she was running into some black female bloggers talking about how they finally gained weight - and how odd she found it. Everyone thinks we should be happy at the weight we're at - even my doctor won't help me! So, I scanned the internets and searched youtube and actually found quite a few who are currently on weight gain journeys! I was like :

HALLELUJAH! 

So happy I found them! Lol
I mean, so far i have only found 3 who are currently doing it and that is: 
mrsdivalike 
Jazzy Jay
&
BlkBeautyLife

You can always go to Bootynomics as well - but I don't find it as helpful now that I am gaining weight. She was really helpful to me when I had been trying to maintain my weight. Now that I lost it, and I am trying to re-gain...no. 

It's hard out here for people like me trying to re-gain weight. LOL
It really is, and not many people are helping around me, so I am doing it on my own. No one is really encouraging me, no one is really motivating me with photos or websites or anything. 

So when I get discouraged, that's just it for me - and everyone tells me to either relax or : ";you still look cute!"

NO DAMNIT!

Thats like telling someone who's trying to lose weight that they're still 'beautiful" or they're still "healthy" or they're still "Cute" or the damn beauty is in the damn eyes of the bloody beholder! No damnit. Stop that shit.

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE READING THIS (if any) THAT THINK THAT SHIT IS OKAY...
STOP.

You are not encouraging and you are not helping.
Even if you think its a lost cause - that doesnt mean you should discourage your friends or family or significant others!

You're an ass for that. Stop doing it. be encouraging. Help out. Say things or send things that may help them find out what they can do!

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE DEALING WITH THAT...

Sometimes people want you to help them all the time and they don't really care to help you.
That's a fact. It's alright - you could be a vengeful person and just stop helping them..lol OR
you can continue to help and maybe chime in that you'd appreciate some support as well... If they still don't give it...then okay. You're on your own. That's alright. Sometimes it's for the best anyway - its better than having someone discourage you a lot daily. Just keep it to yourself. Don't tell them what you're doing anymore. Just do it. 

Seek a community online. I am sure there is one. If there isn't create one. Write. Vlog. Put up progress shots. Comment on a vlogger or blogger's progress and they will respond and you will feel connected to someone, who is in the same position as you.

I know I am on that positivity thing but - screw the people who aren't there for you in any aspect. They aren't good for your life anyhow, so don't even pay attention to them. 


ANYWAY!
(you know my grammar is never perfect on here, I talk how I speak in an informal setting..)

Have a good one.
Peace!


You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers