. one-hundred and FIDDY-nine

10/25/2009 01:48:00 AM

Right then...


you know when you have so many things you wish you can say... to anyone, but was afraid of the outcome? Or, whatever you had to say might be so irrelevant that the receiver wouldn't know how to deal with it.

Yeah..
There are so many things I'd like to say to certain people, or just be able to say out loud, but I don't like tension so I just don't say anything.It could be good thing sometimes...

Well moving on from that.
I got an e-mail from a movie theatre I applied to... the mail goes like this:

Interview invitation / Invitation d'entrevue
InboxX

Reply

Theatre Manager

to me
show details 3:07 PM (10 hours ago)
Sharifa,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to complete an online interview with Cineplex Entertainment. The online interview will help us to further determine your potential fit for the position of Part Time Cast Member. To ensure that your application is processed in a timely manner, we ask that you complete this short questionnaire as soon as possible.
To begin please click the following link to access the online interview:click here. Please follow all instructions until you have completed the interview process.
Thank you for your interest in Cineplex Entertainment.
Sincerely,
Cineplex Entertainment Recruiting Team
******************************************************************************


Thats good news, it means I'm a step closer to probably getting an interview. Which would then get me chance to get hired. THEN I CAN BE EMPLOYED AGAIN!!
I really took my employment at "The Gap" for granted. I know how serious work is, and I am totally ready to get back in there and do my costumer service thanng.

seriously...

cause at the end of the day, i'm getting paid for all i do, so might as well i put up with whatever i put up with, right?
right.

I made a new YouTube vid... nothing interesting...
Im tired, it's like 2AM.
going to bed.

later!! :)

You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers