Around this time..

2/09/2011 01:10:00 PM

I know I would be hating on Valentines Day because back then I was single and felt all "boo-hoo" cause I was like "I have no bloody Valentine"! However, now that I am in a relationship and whatnot.... I realize I still don't give any shits for valentines day. I STILL dont care for valentines day because

(a) In Real relationships valentines day isn't a big deal
and
(b) if you REALLY loved her/him it would feel like any other day to him/her. You dont need to wait till v-day to show them. Just saying. (not saying you should treat it like NOTHING... just saying its not a marriage proposal. Its valentines.)

You know what I am saying?

I mean, my boyfriend and I have both agreed that, even though we really want to do something-and we are going to do something - we just want to go out and have a good time together. Not to PROVE to each other how much we love each other with an elaborate dinner and gifts, we just want to go out and eat and have fun together and just go out on a date ... simple. I feel like, we love each other and have a great time together enough to know that valentines day is just going to feel like another day between us.

Just another day.. except we are going out and eating dinner and going out on a date.


You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers