Goals are being motioned toward!

2/04/2011 01:00:00 PM

Alright...


So I am still he biggest procrastinator I ever was when I first started this blog like... 3 or 2 years ago? Wow... has it really been that LONG. I obviously don't feel it cause of my LONG hiatus, but oh well... this blog has been pretty established for a long time now - and through that time I have been A HUGE PROCRASTINATOR.
HOWEVER...

I have finally bought MULTI-VITAMINS and they are gummy ones, so they're easy to take. :)
Aside from that I have yet to regulate my Iron intake and to just push my stupid issues aside and just work to what I am capable of doing right now.... honestly, I have come to the realization that YEAH I actually DO whine a lot. I complain a little much.. I think I've gotten used to having issues and thus I make everything an issue. I don't know if it is actually as serious as it sounds... but I basically feel that this is my problem right now.
So seeing as I have made the motions toward my Multi-vitamin & Iron pills goals, which I procrastinated on for like... months - I am sure I can do the rest of my goals.


You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers