HAPPY SUMMER!!

6/21/2011 07:08:00 AM




Hey!
Today is the LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR!
..... and I have been awoken at 5:20AM -sigh- .

Welp, I hope everyone has some wicked plans for this summer, I'm pretty ssure my summer will be moderately fun for the most part. Going to a cottage for weekend its going to be my first time at Wasaga beach. So.. we'll see whats so great about it. I'll take photos if I can. Also, my evil grandmother from the states is going to staying in Toronto for a WHOLE MONTH. Ugh I wish I had a job to get away from the whole endeavor. Oh well.. you do what you do. I think my dad and sister know I am not too fond of the old lady so they aren't surprised by my sudden absence.

Enough about me and MY ISSUES!
Going to buy that stuff from my summer hair wishlist this weekend! ^_^
If I really like the results I will forget about putting my hair back in braids until September. The results I am looking for are curl definition and weight. I want my hair to have some more hang and less bunched-up-nesss. I also want some more curl definition and I did some searching and found that many naturals with my hair type recommended those Aveda products for 4b/4a hair.


(curl enhancer review)

  • carmelcurlycutie
  • Type 4a
Curl Rating: 5
Jun 12, 2011
I love love LOVE Be Curly! It's not my only hair product, but anytime I wear my hair in a wash/go style this is my product. My curls are super defined and lovely. I let it air dry and add a little oil. Definitely a product I'll never stray from.

  • Linsey
  • Type 4b
Curl Rating: 4
Sep 15, 2010
The question is what you looking for? If you like crunchy curls this isn't your product. But if you love smooth curls, you got it!


LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2007, 08:16 AM #1

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 18
Default Aveda Hair Products (posted in 4B)

I recently just started using Aveda hair products and I'm absolutely in love!

Yes, they are pricey but it's well worth it.

One product that has worked fabulously is their Confixor liquid gel, which is vegan!

I put it on my hair for twist outs and my goodness, I have like perfect mini spirals formed!!! I have tried countless gels and never got this results and there's hardly any crunch but the hold is great.


Has anyone tried Aveda b4 and had success with them????


( naturallycurly.com )

( aveda forum talk with curly 4b girls )

( aveda pomade reviews )



SO I AM UBER EXCITED TO THE MAX!

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER !!
Talk to yalls later

You Might Also Like

1 read this

Subscibers