So I bought the Aveda stuff...

6/29/2011 11:49:00 AM

So far so good, I just tried a dab on dry hair to see how it works. Its pretty good I guess, but I have to use it on my styling time rather than in my friend's bathroom. Haha.

The smell is pretty good. It smells really .... Organic. Haha. My HD webcam is making ,my videos SHITTY.... so I dont think I will be able to make a video in a long time. I'll try to fix it though. Anyway, the Humectant pomade is like jello, like if you tap the container it vibrates haha! And it comes in small packages, but a little goes a very long way. So we'll see how it works out.

Another thing is Paddle Brushes. Yo' man, fck Denman! Cheap Goodie (or anykind) Paddle Brushes ROCK ASS! However, I feel like Denman is good for styling, but not for De-tangling, it feels like it rips. The Paddle Brush made my in-shower De-tangling process so much faster, I didn't even have to separate the hair! Oh my gosh. Seriously don't believe all you hear about how paddle brushes are for white people or people with straight hair / curly-wavy hair. Paddle brushes are cheap and it works. It gives a little curl definition too. Not as drastic as the Denman... but you can work it out.

As for my trip to Aveda (man this post is ALL OVER THE PLACE) I didn't buy the Curl enhancer because the stylist said I didn't need curl enhancement I need curl definition, which was right, so she advised me to just buy the Universal styling creme and the pomade. In addition to that I was offered a free cup of tea and a free hand massage. WHICH WAS ORGASMIC! Like holy crap... all the troubles of my life passed through my hands and into the air.

Hahaha....seriously though.



So next on my June wishlist is:

  • Shea Butter
  • African Black Soap
Yay! ^__^

You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers