[REVIEW] THE MARC JACOBS VELVET NOIR MASCARA (is life for lash follicles)

1/24/2016 08:41:00 PM


If you take nothing else from this blog post, please know this: The Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara is the best mascara for everyone who loves the look of epic/dramatic and beautiful lashes! 


This is my sample one that I was able to get with my Sephora Beauty Insider points, I always save up my points and wait until I see something worthwhile - so when I saw the Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir mascara, I decided that I couldn't go wrong. I am always searching for a great mascara - especially since my lashes are already quite long and sorta full, I just love the look of false lashes but too nervous to play with it. When I first took it out I decided to check reviews first...

All the reviews were really "meh", the mascara came off clumpy on the other girls and I HATE CLUMPING - however, when I tried it on my  lashes - it was beautiful!! 

My lashes looked so good, they looked heavy - but in a great way! Officially loving this Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir mascara! It gives me volume, extra length, thickness and bold beautiful lashes all in the first stroke! Unfortunately I was unable to get any awesome photos of this in action, the sunlight was SO BRIGHT, so I got this instead:

http://ouijevis.tumblr.com/post/137971473213/you-know-what-i-mean


   Yes, its $33 CAD, and that's honestly the only "con" for me- but I love it so much that I don't mind paying the cost for awesome lashes! It's definitely... probably not an everyday lash situation, but I'm a drama queen and mascara is my version of a lipstick; I don't wear a lot of lipstick or eyeshadows - so mascara is my way of setting up for a successful face day!  

The Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara, is definitely a "holy grail' must-have product for me, and at the very least I say it's certainly worth a try! 

Peace!



You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers