I haven't gotten to....

1/24/2011 02:45:00 PM

Write poetry in a long while. I haven't needed to vent or express myself in that way. You know? Even my friend told me, she was having a hard time making rhymes to rap to... and I told her:

This talent we have isn't something we can TURN OFF and TURN ON, it's something that needs inspiration or a sudden burst of motivation or artistic push, you know? There's no point in trying to force yourself to TURN ON your writing abilities or painting, drawing and sculpting abilities. You are just going to end up not being impressed with yourself, and even doubting yourself that you can do it.

I have yet to go back to my poetry, painting and DIY clothes....

I just have a hard time now because I am in a space that isn't one for me to easily be able to express myself without interruption. I am looking for a new place to stay, just so I have that and freedom to explore my mind in peace. As for my poetry, I just need time to get motivated.

-sigh-

Welp, love you all....

You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers