I think I hate this half...

1/30/2011 03:57:00 AM

I am up at 4AM, just like the good ol' days...


Thinking about how much I hate ... well hate is a harsh word, I think I mean I just have difficulties dealing with things. I mean yeah this is most-likely the best thing that has ever happened to me but, there are still many things about it that I rather not have to deal with.

How could anyone go to bed when they're upset? How could someone go to bed after pissing someone off? Its the act of evil to me! It really annoys me that he's so calm about everything and just goes to bed like everything is coolio... while I am up here not very estatic and-

Hold up...

THIS CAT! He's cute but he is scaring me, cause he keeps letting his claws out and it touches me feet and I am scared of getting scratched again! He wants to sleep on the chair I am currently SITTING on. Sorry kitty, I am using it... bro.

Anyway...
I am too tired to even finish this, I am going to make some tea and go to bed.
POINT IS: An arguement doesn't get resolved if you sleep and basically make the attitude that her shit doesn't matter - especially if you are trying to get her to want to stay and live with you. Just saying.

You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers