Self-reflection...

1/03/2011 07:27:00 PM

I could never do the unimaginable...

The unimaginable are for those with little imagination.

My imagination, since I was young , has always been very vast and full of colour (literally and figuratively). I always had so many plans, so many ideas and so many ways to find a way to execute those ideas. Though it was sometimes hard - and I never claimed that I was a genius or that I was the best at anything in particular - I am always aware that there will be someone who could do something better than me. The difference between myself and others is that I am not very competitive. I do not try my hardest and do my best in order to beat down others, I merely do as well as I possibly can in order to feel happy for myself. When I receive great feedback on work that I did on my own I get extremely excited and ecstatic, not because I have possibly outdone someone's best effort, but because I have done a good job enough to be recognized.

So yeah... I always love some feedback and I always like to hear I've done a good job (when I DID do a good job), but only cause I feel that most times when I'm doing a good job, I can always do better and better and advance myself.

---

Do I really believe I can get accepted into Ryerson University for Radio and Television Broadcasting/ Journalism?

Yes, I believe I could get accepted... I know I have the drive. I definitely have the drive to execute my ideas and share them with those who are interested in making imagination turn into reality... to some extent. I want it. I want a career I love, and I definitely know I will love this. It is the time to take my life into my own hands and just go on with it. Life is always going to be trivial and I know that, however I must overcome obstacles in order to get where I need to be. I need to make myself happy if no one else will. Of course there are people in my life that want my happiness, but I want to make these things happen for myself so that in the future I can look back and say "This, was all thanks to me. I have accomplished this."


~
Self-reflection over.

You Might Also Like

3 read this

Subscibers