Shmolidays

12/30/2010 03:56:00 PM




Alexander McQueen Skull Clutch


from studs-and-pearls.com/

My holidays have been quite boing this year... I mean, I haven't done anything exciting really.
I watched some old movies - and by old I mean 89 - 99, haha!

So I decided to blog randomly and see where it leads. I don't even have anything planned for tomorrow, which is a bit of a bummer. Oh well. I guess I'll sit here and tell you about a new blog I love to death:

http://www.studs-and-pearls.com/

I love this blog.
I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I am a huge fan of D.I.Y fashion - especially making things that would be extremely over my budget - attainable with a few tricks to make it yourself.

Though... I do wonder if copyright issues would be involved.

Oh well, I love it you should check her out. She made that really sweet skull clutch/purse - inspired by Alexander McQueen's piece. Its lovely!

Sometimes I wonder.. if thats al it takes, then why must it be so expensive, but oh well... what ever gets you by.

Later!

You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers