[SUNDAY SMOOTHIE] Sweet-Milk, Vanilla and Grapefruit Smoothie?

8/25/2013 11:18:00 AM




SO!

I am at it again.

I made this because, when I was younger I remembered that I used to love slapping condensed milk onto my grapefruit chunks and eating it as a snack. Sounds kinda gross, I know - but tastes super good! Haha. So here's the details on that:

WHAT YOU NEED:

A big juicy grapefruit.
Vanilla Flavoured Nutrament (or soy milk, or ensure or boost....)
Vanilla Extract
Condensed Milk
A blender or a Magic Bullet .

PREPARATION:
Cut the Grapefruit in half and scoop out the flesh and throw the flesh into the blender or bullet.
Add your desired amount of  Vanilla flavoured Nutrament or Milky goodness.
BLEND IT UP.

Then add desired amount of condensed milk and 3 drops of vanilla extract.
Mix it together and then serve!

HERE IS A VIDEO OF THE PROCESS IF YOU ARE A VISUAL LEARNER LIKE I AM!!





Hope you enjoy the drink you made!
It's super easy and inexpensive to make, so it totally fits into the student budget.

Also, NUTRAMENT is a vitamin-y drink - you know a skimmed milk drink that contains vitamins and minerals. Along the lines of Boost and Ensure - so it's also pretty great for your health as well. So try it in the morning with breakfast or on the go in the middle of the day!

ENJOY!

Peace.



You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers