Photo Diary Entry Two

8/31/2013 01:09:00 AM






Listening To: Feelin' by Q-Tip on Grooveshark

Feeling: Better.

Drinking: Raspberry, Ginger, Cinnamon Tea - sweetened with honey.








Hello, hello...

I had been feeling really down as of late - letting the mess in my room pile up and letting everything effect my mood and my life. So I decided to clean and scrub and really take care of my surroundings. I feel a lot better now. I am now sipping on this tea that I put together - I took a raspberry tea bag and mixed it in with ginger tea and added a pinch of cinnamon and 2 teaspoons of honey. Tasted soo good, I already finished it and now I want to make another mug full. Ugh. So good. I feel a lot better now that I have a little workspace for myself-  and I can blog on a chair instead of hunched over the laptop on the bed. Feels good. Real good.

I went through a lot and I keep going through a lot as the days progress. I am still in search for a real job and I keep not bagging anything - no matter how confident I am. So, I am hoping that changes soon. I always get an interview - but I never seem to get passed that. Bullshit. I am so tired of it. I need to keep going though. I need work.

In other news, I am really liking my marley twists and how it turned out. I do need to touch it up a bit - I am not too good at parting my hair into sections neatly. So, I need to work on that. Still need to try and pick up another pack of hair cause my middle isn't really finished yet. I didn't have enough packs so... I need to go and get one or two more. Silly me, forgetting that my head needs like 6-8 packs of hair to get done. Haha!....ugh. No one can tell because I have it in a high ponytail - that people think is cute - all the while not knowing I am hiding the monstrosity in the middle of my head. It is kind of cute. While its chilling in there I will be applying Jamaican Black Castor Oil to my roots and scalp - and try to get my growth on. THE FASTER THE BETTER! As for my outfit - I am simply wearing a 10 dollar top and a long almost dress-like tank top from Joe Fresh - which I am pretty sure costed me 5 bucks.

As for everything else - most of my problems have been surrounding funds and such - so I am just going to keep my positivity on point and look for opportunities. I am still in the process of figuring out what to fret about and what not to fret about - you know? It's a weird thing. Not knowing what is ' fret worthy' and what is 'too dramatic' - i  have always had an issue with differentiating the two.. haha.



Well, hope the world is treating everyone with love - and even if it isn't - I hope you are better than me and successfully finding  love and positivity within your environment. I will get there soon.


Peace!


You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers