. one-hundred and twenty-three

7/04/2009 02:37:00 PM











Organized my room a bit, since my grand-aunt is stopping by and you know, I don't want to embarrass my grandmother in front of her sister. Since that's all i ever seem to do....LOL. Ugh. Fck it I'm just hoping my room can stay clean for the rest of the summer.
PLEASE LORD PLEASE!!!
you like my new bed sheets?
I LOVE THEM, I think it looks really nice with the room... i kind of wish I didn't paint my room green, i originally wanted it to be a deep purple. But they said i needed a primer, and me being a n00b was like "ugh, well what is another colour i can use" cause i didn't know i could just use coats and whatnot. Whatever, SORRY... It's too fricken late now.

So anyways,
I didn't get to post some photos of my second and most-humouras yet sad Club experience....so here those are.






Aren't we cute? LOL.

I still haven't told my grandmother about the phone, I have plans:
a) wait till i get a job, save up the money and buy a new cell w/ a new sim.
b) wait till my b-day and use all the money i hope i get to buy a new phone.
c) get a job, then save up that money, and then on my birthday ill hopefully get enough money to get a really nice phone and a sim...

I dunno.
I'm like so nonchalant-ish about it though...
Like it has happend to me SO MANY TIMES that i'm just like "fck life." you know?
cause seriously....fck this ish for real.

I was bored so i bleached some shorts, they came out good but i didn't wash them right away so some parts got a bit brown.... ugh what the fck ever...

I tried...im just experimenting.

I hope they bring food when they come home, im STARVED. It like i have stomach worms or something, no matter how much i eat it's never enough. LOL
And people are like "sharifa you're losing weight" and i'm like "really? cause im eating like a PIG"

Painted my nails orange.
Pfft. I'm so bored. LOL.

I'm thinking about Henna dying my hair...too bad i'm broke.
My TWA is getting bigger, and i don't like it ... LOL.
I like that's it's growing, but I don't like that it looks odd.
I was thinking about weaving it for a bit, just for no reason...
I might not though.
Wow look at that "i, i, i's"

I'm not one of those people who say "im broke" when I'm not broke...
I AM SERIOUSLY BROKE...

My bank account consists of possibly 12 dollars or less.
My wallet had 6.87 this morning... now it has 4cents.

Like no joke.
I hate asking for money, so this is sorta my fault, however I DONT WANT TO ASK FOR MOOLAH. What do you want me to do? Ask for 200bucks to buy a cell phone and a simcard?
hmm..
NO.

Geez. Life is so odd.

S'later!
LVE, PCE, & FRSH AR!

You Might Also Like

1 read this

Subscibers