. one-hundred and thirty (black people. ) EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

7/22/2009 03:38:00 PM


"Ghetto Goon" image copyright Anton Emdin. www.antonemdin.com

I AM VERY SORRY FOR MY RUDE-NESS IN ADVANCE.
I DONT WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE WITH MY BEHAVIOR, I AM JUST REALLY PISSED.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


FCKN PISSED!!


Oh my gosh.
I've been pissed about this shit for a long time, but this dude REALLY TRIGGERED IT.

IF ONE MORE FUCKER WANTS TO CALL ME "WHITEBREAD" or anything of that matter he can kiss my ass.
What is damn hilarious to me is that most of the time it's the "whitebreads" who know way more about our own culture than the "blacker"black people. FUCKERS acting as if they are "blacker" than me cause they can Rap, Dance, or do some other shit. They dont even know a shit about nothing, they'd probably go to Africa and get all scared and shit. They probably wouldn't even bother researching a damned thing about anything past related to african culture. Im not talking about African-American slave business either, cause everyone knows enough about that, at least I do. Trust me, growing up, it was a daily dinner discussion or something, I've watched enough documentaries, and been to enough confrence type things, and I've seen enough. Enough to pass it on to my children. I'm comfortable with my knowledge, and I would like to focus on now, as bad as it may sound to some people..... if you lived my life you'd get a bit tired of the same thing too.

But as I was saying...

I'm talking about our actual past, before all that whiteman commin to get us shit.
I'm talking about things that have been hidden and shit.
How about knowing some of that shit.
We weren't dumbass people when they came and took us on some boats, no. We actually had a culture going for us, languages and shit. IM PISSED OFF THAT I DONT HAVE A LANGUAGE. Thats part of the reason why I envy africans, cause they have a language.
Jamaican's dont have that.
As much as some want to say "patwa" is a language of ours, it isn't. Patwa is like french.
We speak broken english.

So this Youtube dude, and I know I shouldnt be getting upset over a Youtube dude, but it did upset me.... said this:

ok then get a job whitebread canadian jamaican. do you mean canadian jamacian like 'Snow' aka Informer?

And it bug me.
Cause if you are Carribean anywhere, you know that it is like FORBIDDEN for anyone who is living n FORIEGN to talk like a Jamaican, Grenaidian etc,..
In all the carribean friends i have, thier families FORBID us to live in Canada, or America and talk broken-english or "patwa" or whatever. I WOULD GET BEAT if I started talking like that. It is not good. My grandmother would say...

"Me bring me pickney to foriegn(canada) to become somting, nah fee gwan wid de same ol bullshit me left jamaica wid."

Which mean, you come to foriegn, and you do as the foriegns(canaidians) do.
I dont feel like getting too much into this, but you get it.
You can't just be acting all "badmon" and shit and expect to go places. thats not how it works, and I wasn't raised to act like a fucking "LEGGOBEAST", "RUDEGYAL" or anyhing liek that.
If you are carribean and you were raised properly you were raised to respect people, act smart and stay focused. And beat up any bitch who is antagonizing you.

END OF STORY.
it isnt "whitebread" or nothing like that, it's I was raised sensibly.

And anyone, and I mean ANYFUCKING ONE...
Who comes trying to tell me i'm "not black" can kiss my FUCKIN BLACK ASS, cause they dont even know the first thing it is to be black, some of them anyway.
ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE NOT EVEN BLACK AT ALL.

its like "you dont even know what it's LIKE to be black, so what the fuck are YOUUUU talking about? You fuckin idiot."

like seriously.

I don't know if any of this made sense, but I was just trying to get soem shit off my chest.

S'later!
PCE, LVE, & FRESH AIR

You Might Also Like

6 read this

Subscibers