. one-hundred and twenty-two (Let me get these outta the way..)

7/03/2009 08:39:00 PM

CURRENT OBSESSIONS:

K'naan
knaan Pictures, Images and Photos
K'naan Pictures, Images and Photos
K'NAAN Pictures, Images and Photos

Lupe Fiasco's music
Lupe fiasco Pictures, Images and Photos
Lupe Fiasco Pictures, Images and Photos
lupe fiasco Pictures, Images and Photos

Amber Rose's style
Kanye West & Amber Rose Pictures, Images and Photos
Amber Rose & Kanye West Pictures, Images and Photos
i dunno man, she just looks so powerful!! its odd...but good..intresting. uhhh who was Kanye's Ex-girl again?
Amber Rose & Kanye West Pictures, Images and Photos
My hair
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
lipstick & lipgloss
lipstick Pictures, Images and Photos

my lonely-ness/need for a companion
lonely Pictures, Images and Photos
my need for a job
Canadian Money Pictures, Images and Photos
my need for a cellphone
Blackberry Pictures, Images and Photos
my need for attending an open-mic night
Open Mic Night!!!!! Pictures, Images and Photos
sunglasses
sunglasses Pictures, Images and Photos
my need to get a ggood nights sleep.

Ugh...
  1. K'naan Warsame: I dont know why, I just really like his songs and him as an artists, besides he was raised in TORONTO! So yeah.. more torontonian goodness
  2. Lupe is the truth. I already knew that but ive been listening analyzing lyrics and visualizing more thanks to his songs.
  3. Amber Rose: Nuff said. LOL
  4. Lipstick and gloss... i dunno.
  5. my hair: i ant stop touching it...and it looks as if there is some colour on top of my head.... where the eff did that come from?!
  6. Lonely-ness: i have my times where i just want to be not single....meh
  7. i need money to buy a cell
  8. i want to attend an open-mic night...it seems interesting
  9. Sunglasses: nuff said.
  10. SLEEP.... IM SO INSOMNIA-ISH
s'later

PCE, LVE & FRSH AR!

You Might Also Like

3 read this

Subscibers