. one-hundred and fourty-four

8/14/2009 05:00:00 AM

I had a really good night...

Oh man...

I think it was the juice though, but I really let loose and just talked with them, I don't know why. But I think it was cause i was with other people who would include me into the conversations and on top of it, I had 'juice' so.. I was pretty loose, doing cartwheels in the street and shit.

I didnt get to take photos, maybe next time. Cause we need to do it again.
One of the dudes looked surprised to see e talking, and he didn't really talk to me much, but I didn't really care, cause I just didn't.

I don't know what I am doing today, but I hope I don 't stay home. School's comming back, and I don't want it to go by without me having fun.

:)


S'later!
PCE, LVE & FRSH AIR~
P.S: Sorry, I don't know what keeps happening to my blog, I'm trying to do something new.... hmm.
I suck at this shit though.

You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers