. one-hundred and thirty-nine (HBD)

8/08/2009 09:27:00 AM



dummmbbb assssss
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

YAY!!

HAHAHA, i'm a nerd.

Well, I'm not going to take on anytroubles today. I am surprisingly really happy today, HAHA, so I'm actually going to live out today.


PLANS:
Well it's 9:30am so...

Visit my Dad.
Call My Mom. (they never call on my b-day!!! ARGG)
make breakfast /(that's right, im a generous bday girl. LOL)
I found an asian girl, who can get me a phone for cheap... LOL, so i'm going to pick it up today at 3PM
possibly head to TOOHEARTLESS'S base afterwards.

Then going to the club... LOL.

YAY!

Made a playlist of my fave songs.
Or at least the ones i could find on mixpod. geez.
I hope everyone has a MAGNIFICENT day!

s'latess!!

PCE, LVE, AND ......

hmm, i can't think of anything funny to say.

You Might Also Like

5 read this

Subscibers