. one-hundred and eighty-two! UP UP AND AWAY!

12/31/2009 06:02:00 PM

HAPPY NEW YEARS LOVERS!!


Have TO MUCH FUN!

I am still a little sick right now, but I am gonna beat this shit, maybe drink some vodka and forget about it. Haha.

Hope everyone has fun:
wether you're getting smashed, sleeping in, watching everyone have a good time on tv while you drink Nog and eat ketchup chips... have fun. Love Your time here on earth, cause no one will be able to do it just like you can!

I'm going to try and love more
Drink more water
Treat myself better
Treat others better
& be the best I can be...

Everyone should do the same, if they aren't on these tips already.

For my hair:
Moisture, MORE MOISTURE.
that is all.

.. Oh, and stop forgetting to sleep without the satin scarf, I'm such a bitch to my hair at times eh?


LOVE YOU!
LATER! Happy BIRTHDAY WORLD! You DID IT AGAIN!!
;)

You Might Also Like

2 read this

Subscibers