. one-hundred and seventy-nine

12/24/2009 12:49:00 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY SWEETS!



Just incase I don't get the time to blog tomorrow at any time at all I want to wish everyone a GREAT HAPPY BEAUTIFUL BOUNTIFUL FABULOUSO FUN AND LOVE FILLED CHRISTMAS!

If there is anyone you can't stand.
anyone you hate to see.
anyone thats done you a bit of wrong.
anyone who always scrutinizes and critiques you
anyone who treats you lesser than a human being......

REMEMBER:
Its Christmas, and keep the holiday spirit alive, because many people tend to forget the meaning behind christmas.. not so much the presents or the food or the money or -

-UGH
my mood was just killed by my grandmother...
fuck man

I WA SO HAPPY JUST NOW na d she just KILLED IT COMPLETELY.
FUCK.
I dont even remember what the fuck I was saying. She did this yesterday too...
I rarely wake up in a good mood. I've woken up in a good mood for two days in a row and she has thoroughly DESTROYED it each time..

Well, at least she's consistent.
But come the FUCK ON!! seriously? Like I dont want to be an angry person... I can't wait to get the fuck out of here. Like just because she is sad every christmas, doesnt mean she has to ruin my christmas!!!

(she says shes sad every christmas)

GEEZ.

-sigh-
well sorry guys, I wish I could give you a lovely heart-warming christmas post...
but that got ruined by my hell raiser of a grandmother.

You Might Also Like

3 read this

Subscibers