. one-hundred and seventy-four (new years pep-talk)

12/18/2009 12:47:00 AM

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION


1: STOP PROCRASTINATING

Do things for the now, rather than for the later.
Think about the consequences that procrastinating will give you!
Review your priorities.
Dont think about it as: doing it for someone, or because it is required from you. Think of it as something you need to do in order to HELP YOURSELF. Everything you do in life, is for you.... directly or indirectly.

---

im going to attempt to start my PILE of Photography homework.
Im doing things little by little. Thank God I don't have to go to 1st or second period so I can finish up as much as I possibly can. Even if I half ass it, as long as I fuckin do it. SHIT!!

-sigh-

so much to do, so little time.


You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers