"Big Ups" To Canada..."YES I CAN"

1/12/2009 12:04:00 AM




[got some yasmin warsame this time...natural hair shots are okay. Wakeema is still my fave.
BIG UPS TO CANADA..WOOT SHES FROM TORONTO FO REEEZIE!]


* Mood: crazy SUPA-DUPA Happy & Sleepy
* Listening to: Iwe by The Noisettes (LIVE)
* Reading: n/a
* Eating: n/a
* Drinking: water


__________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________
ON MY MIND @ zee MOMENT (besides: SO HAPPY I FINISHED 2 ESSAYS THIS WEEKEND!!...)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tonight, the impossible has happened.
They said i couldn't do it.
The said it was impossible.
But I did it.

I kept saying "YES I CAN!"
And then...i made the impossible Possible...

I FINISHED 2 UNIVERSITY COURSE ESSAYS IN ONE WEEKENED, BOTH HAVING TO BE AT LEAST 1500 WORDS.
(Though, my second essay was only 1025 words...it had a lot of good content in there!)


"YES I CAN world, YES I CAN"

And jsut like i tackeled those two essays, im going to tackle this Transition and tackle my B.C which is in 41 or 69 days, depending on groundhog day.

We can all do this together.
YES...
WE.....
CAN!!

Woot!
OBAMA-RAMMA!!
<333

-Sharz

You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers