Embarassing...My Day...Taking A Minute To Discuss Fashion...I made a conditioning spray thingy! MAKES MY HAIR FEEL LIKE A BABY`S!!

1/12/2009 10:28:00 PM

[dr. martens!!]



[Jessie M' bengue]

* Mood: crazy calm
* Listening to: Cause I Love You by Lenny Williams
* Reading: n/a
* Eating: pumpkin pie
* Drinking: water


__________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________
ON MY MIND @ zee MOMENT (besides: ...)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So...

Remember how i finished my essays and was so excited? Guess what, i woke up late for school this morning and ended up getting to school half day. CRAP!
On top of that shizz, i am rushing out of the house and i noticed my shoe was untied and decided to tie it at the bus stop.

So i get to the bus stop and bend down to tie my laces...now mind you im a university prep student, so i have some really heavy books in my backpack, so im bent over and my bag start to slide up my back, i think nothing of it, cause whatever...the worst that could happen is my bag flipping over right? No biggie.

WRONG.

I feel a heavy thing biunce of my head and thump onto the snow, then another lighter text book and a little plastice container of vasiline decide to follow suit and land into the snow, ofcourse after knocking me upside the head!
To top THAT off, there was a really cute guy at the buss stop, that looked like Trey Songs, who i see almost everyday on the bus, and we don't live far from eachother, and he is always starring at me...
BUT WONT TALK TO ME!!

He finally did today though..unfortunately.

You want to know what his smartass said?

"Your bag's open."

I was like "haha... uh yeah...."
Then he picked up the two text books and i picked up the vasiline and he helped me put them in my bag...which as nice.

-sigh- he's sooooo handsome.
-faints-

Ok, moving on...
I have a couple things to say fashion wise....
I LOVE:
Dr. Martens boots!!
Pleather handbags
High Tops (i bought some adidas high tops last week)
Tights with designs on them
Skinnys
Graphic Tees
Converse
Adidas
Solid coloured hoodies and t-shirts(i hate patterns)
Scarfs
etc....

Moving along...

I HAVE INVENTED THE BEST CONDITIONER.....POSSIBLY IN ZEE WORLD!!
Ingredients consist of:

Castor Oil
Luster's curl activator and moisturizer
My Grandma's afro hair softner (Scurl's 360 stylin afro hair softner)
Water.

Fill it in the bottle.
Shake it up.
Spray it on your hair
Massage it in
Your hair will feel like a baby's!!

okay.
s'laters!

<33
-Sharz(btw: oh em gee, four followers? fo' realz? )

You Might Also Like

2 read this

Subscibers