Change Of Plans...2 texture = TORTURE...top secret.

1/11/2009 12:13:00 PM




* Mood: crazy boored & anxious
* Listening to: Joga by Bjork
* Reading: n/a
* Eating: n/a
* Drinking: water


__________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________
ON MY MIND @ zee MOMENT (besides: so happy uncle bought food! just he forgot the milk...)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, I have changed my mind about my big chop day.
For those who don't know, i was planning to BC in after about a year, because i'm afraid of the length issue, and i d not want to look like my father. So i'm changing the date to MARCH.22.2009!

Thats right folks!

I decided that 03/22/09 would be a good time to do it because:
1. the weather gets nicer
2. my hair would be at an alright length.
3. i wouldn't have to deal with the 2 texture TERROR for a year.

Gosh, i hate this 2 texture thing...like before i thought it was cute, but now its just getting RIDONKULOUS!
And there's a lot of relaxed ends too! My hair isn't very very long, its medium....but ther is A LOT of hair on this head, and its thick. So my hair relaxed was thick and tricky enough, but now imagine that thick relaxed hair mixed with THICKER NAPPY HAIR!!!

ITS TORTURE!!

I refuse to go through this bullcrap for a year! I just want to cut it now!
But the weather is too cold for short hair right now...(mind you, i hate wearing extensions..i rather just wear MY hair) i mean i live in CANADA..

Though it isn't the coldest location (thank allah!), it is COLD enough!

So anyway...

This B.C date is top secret...eventhough i just revealed it to the worldwide web, it is still very TOP SECRET!
I haven't told anyone in my family or friend circle, so ... when i do it it's going to be like BAM!
Caue they were all telling me not to cut it right away like:

"let it grow sharifa...."
"wait till prom THEN cut it"
and so on and so forth.

But they obviously are not comprehending that having 2 textures are KILLING ME right now!
Infact you shouldn't even be surprised if i change the date from March 22 to Feb 22...sometimes we get an early spring...depending on groundhog day.

Thats it then, i just thought of this:
GROUNDHOG DAY WILL BE THE DAY I DECIDE TO GO FROM MARCH 22 TO FEB 22!
If the ground hog stays out of his hole, i change to feb 22.
If he goes back into his hole i wait till March 22.

Haha, does it sound that ridiculous?
yes?

GOOD! CAUSE IT CAN'T BE AS RIDONKULOUS AS THIS 2 TEXTURE TRAVESTY!
I mean how can they say going nappy isn't cute? HAVE THE NOT SEEN WAKEEMA HOLLIS!
Probably not.
I didn't know about her until i started transitioning.
However, now she has become my inspiration..
<3
-Sharz

You Might Also Like

3 read this

Subscibers