. nine ("There is no time...")

1/11/2009 12:39:00 AM



erykah badu folks!

erykah badu and some one im not familiar of.

this is a good bc style too.

I AM SOOO WEARING A WAKEEMA STYLE WHEN I BC...fo reals
* Mood: crazy boored & hungry
* Listening to: Unlike Me by Kate Havenvik (addictive song!!)
* Reading: n/a
* Eating: pizza
* Drinking: water


__________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________
ON MY MIND @ zee MOMENT (besides: i need milk and bread. but too lazy to go to the grocer)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Love is a very serious thing.
You just can't spread love around like it's butter on toast, love is an abstract concept that means a lot more than anything else on the planet. Love is...

Well, lets just go through the definition of love, you may not know this but my friends know that i LOVE thesauruses and dictionaries.

LOVE means:
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5. (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?
6. a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.
7. sexual intercourse; copulation.
8. (initial capital letter) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid.
9. affectionate concern for the well-being of others: the love of one's neighbor.
10. strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything: her love of books.
11. the object or thing so liked: The theater was her great love.
12. the benevolent affection of God for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.
13. Chiefly Tennis. a score of zero; nothing.
14. a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter L.
–verb (used with object)
15. to have love or affection for: All her pupils love her.
16. to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for (another person).
17. to have a strong liking for; take great pleasure in: to love music.
18. to need or require; benefit greatly from: Plants love sunlight.
19. to embrace and kiss (someone), as a lover.
20. to have sexual intercourse with.
–verb (used without object)
21. to have love or affection for another person; be in love.
22. love up, to hug and cuddle: She loves him up every chance she gets.
23. for love,
a. out of affection or liking; for pleasure.
b. without compensation; gratuitously: He took care of the poor for love.
24. for the love of, in consideration of; for the sake of: For the love of mercy, stop that noise.
25. in love, infused with or feeling deep affection or passion: a youth always in love.
26. in love with, feeling deep affection or passion for (a person, idea, occupation, etc.); enamored of: in love with the girl next door; in love with one's work.
27. make love,
a. to embrace and kiss as lovers.
b. to engage in sexual activity.


There are so many ways to describe love...and that is exactly one of the reasons why you can't just SAY it, without meaning it.


I never say love without meaning it. Love is a word i only use with certain people. However, sometimes, my nice-ness gets the best of me and i say it to people i shouldn't say it too. Like my exex-boyfriend. He said it first, then i said it cause hat's what i thought it was....but it soon turned out that it wasn't love. I loved the idea of being loved, but i didn't LOVE him.

So then we get to my ex-boyfriend, who by the way i liked for a year and he FINALLY told me he liked me then i broke up with that exex-boyfriend for him, and he was the DREAM guy.
Black, intelligent, focused, funny,president of student council, handsome, charismatic...
everyone said we were perfect for eachother.
I thought so too.

We started dating and i felt like...as corny as it is, i felt like i could possibly spend my life with him.

But the downfall was, he had Groupies.
The groupies were so jealous, they started telling him things about me...things like "she doesn't deserve you", "she's not proper " , "what do you see in her?"

And like an idiot, he listened to them, they're all two-years younger than us by the way...damn kids.
He dumped me.
He said he didn't have enough time for me and felt like he was wasting mine.
I tried telling him, the whole "no tme to go out" thing was okay...
But he didn't seem to want to try.

So he dumped me.

Then shit happened after that, i'll save it for another post....cause there is no TIME for me to fully get into that.

I hate saying it, but i loved him...
it sucks to cause i thought he loved me..we were sooo perfect. He was the one who said it first...always talking about our future...like even after university.

-sigh-

Love is complex...
Its when you experience utter heartbreak, when you really get confused.

I heard he isn't the same anymore, and he's lost some friends, he also lost me as a friend...

Oh well.
Love is something else.

NOW:
my exex-boyfriend keeps calling me and wanting to spend time with me...and im just like "OH MY GAWD!! PLEASE STOP, IM NOT GOING TO GET BACK WITH YOU!"

I don't say thins ofcourse, but i WANT TO!!

Jebus chrizzle!
i need : ice-cream, old movies, burt bees, and pumpkin pie.
I got everything but burt bees so far....

<3>

You Might Also Like

2 read this

Subscibers