. one-hundred and fourteen ( she got him cologne...)

6/22/2009 01:30:00 AM















I GOT HIM INTO A FREE CONCERT, AND HELPED HIM EXPERIENCE GZA (from the WU-TANG clan, and his favorite) LIVE!!

And, I must say...

my Dad had a really good ass time. He was VIBING like crazy, and he MAC'd a white chick... HAHA!
Take THAT Ninneru (my sister's name). Trying to make me feel like shit for not getting him a material object fro Father's Day. Fck all that. We spent a good 87% of the day alone together, nice Bonding and then my cousin came, and my Dad left to pick my sister up from her mother's house (we're half sisters)

I had a magnificient day. Met THE COOL KIDS, like i told you I would. And I TOUCHED GZA!! He slapped my hand. Haha, i was like "YEAAAAHHH" I'm such a little kid sometimes.

I got some vids and photos. It was LIIIIIVE. If you guys check the twitter, you'll fully catch the constant updates. I really loved it.
I tried to call up my friends, however none of them could make it, or were interested. So I was like... whatever. I'll go with my Dad and spend father's day with him. You know?


















So I really loved life.

I'm glad that everyone I was with had a good time, and I'm glad that I could please myself and others FOR ONCE. I did volunteer at NXNE this week, so i've been busy and back and forth and tired, and exhausted. so....
I'm here, and ready to party.

I overall had a good week.

Now I'm beat...
so im off to bed. <333

S'later!
LVE, PCE & FRSH AR!

You Might Also Like

2 read this

Subscibers