. one-hundred and eleven (LAST DAY OF SCHOOL)

6/16/2009 12:06:00 AM

MUTHAUCKERS!!!


Chyeah.

so I am like so tired, bloated, thirsty, and I just feel like extreme shit right now... I hate sleeping and getting disturbed and then I feel all sick, when I'm really not.
 I have not much good to say, im kind of ecstatic that i dont have to see certain faces (-cough-mr.perfection -cough-) for a good 3 months. Yay! I can actually just live for a bit. -exhales loudly-

This summer may  just be fun, I mean ... it better be freakin' fun.

Im volunteering at NXNE this weekend...
so anyone in TEEDOT: if you are bored, come on down and get free stuff.
See Artists, some known some not-so known, and get some free shit. Im looking forward to seein The Cool Kids.... i think you already know.

I changed the playlist again... eleven songs.
Uh, i cant seem to find any really good songs, these songs are good, but i want more.

I made that product video for JacqueRoxx, however i haven't gotten around to editing it. So.... ultimately it isn't really done. 

I have nothing good to say at all.
'Cept that I am going to do some vintage and/or thrift shopping, cause i always see the wickest shit... and i dont give a damn if people want to say shit to me bout thriftys and shit.  FCK YOU HEFFAS! 

Im too lazy to type.
YAY FOR SUMMER VACAY!

I technically have to go to shoo wed. though, just to do a presentation. 
My Drama exam was an IMPROV. So i passed that shit.
Physics Exam was a bitch, but i'll pass the class. I wrote at the back of the exam:
HAPPY RETIREMENT MR. MCPHERSON!
REMEMBER NOT TO FAIL ME, CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET KICKED OUT OF MY HOUSE (insidejoke)
;)

Haha, so hopefully he reads it.

Haha!! Hes a cute old man.

Gotsta dip. 

S'later!
PCE, LVE, & FSH AR!!
 

You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers