. one-hundred and eighteen (Hi, how are you?)

6/26/2009 07:38:00 PM

So, what it BE!!?!
I'm just here listening to some beats, and waiting for my girls to get ready so we can go KARAOKE-ing. I am really tired and hungry.

I have nothing important to say, once again. Im going to buy some coconut (or almond) oil today, at the grocer, before we head on our way. Today was BLASTED HOT. I was dying in my grey skinnies and thick hair.. MY LAWD.

You know what's childish?
Boasting. I hate boasters. People who like to emphasise on how much of something they have, I mean.. there knowing your goods and your bads, but then there showig off to people how much of this you have... its almost like the Boaster is trying to tell THEMSELVES how great they are, instead of directing it to the person. They are indirectly trying to nurse thier self-esteem.

Well, I used to think my self-esteem was ON POINT. I know my flaws, however nowadays I can't really seem to completely hold grasp of my greats. You know? But I guess everyone feelslike that at times. I guess I should give this Boaster the benefit of the doubt, I mean they are usually SO quiet about thier features. I seldomly ever wear make-up, I don 't wear padded bras, and I feel just fine.
So maybe I should lay off this one. And give the Boaster thier shine, and glory. You know?

Maybe its my turn to feel "jealous"or something.... I don't know. I'm not jealous.... I just thought what the Boaster said was a bit unnessacary. I mean, it had nothing to do with the conversation. See, I don't boast, I just be silent... and if someone compliments I say thanks, or change the subject.

No one hates compliments, I know I don't.

All, I'm saying is... threres no need to randomly talk about how many Chickens you have during a conversation about Civil Rights or something.
It bothered me.

Next: My ex-boyfriend called to tell me about some white girl who asked him out to the movies... here's how that conversation went:

A. Grant: So this girl Victoria was like "My friend wants to take you out to the movies..."
Me: So.... are you going to go?
No...
Why?
Cause.
Well, cause why?
I don't know... I don't want to.
Why?
Too much money.
Uh, you work 16.50 an hour. Im sure you can spare 6 dollars.
Yeah well.. i dont want to.
Okay, whats the real reason?
...
......hm..
Ok. She's too hot. Im going to be looking at her breasts all day, and wanting to do stuff, and I dont want it to be that way.

Oh. Okay... right.

---------------------------------

So that conversations over...

Next day(last night):
Hello?
Hey! Wa pop?
Uh, nothing... Im EXTRA shocked about the MJ thing, did you hear?
Yeah.
----blah blah blah, MJ, MJ, MJ----
So...
So.
Were you thinking about me?
Yeah actually.
What about?
Well, i was wondering if - (he cuts me off)
If I went out with that white chick to the movies right?
....what? No. I didn't even remember that actually. I wasn't even thinking about it.
Sure.
I'm serious. You just reminded me. Why do you even think I would ask that?
Cause, that's what ex-girls do.
Well, I already knew you wouldn't go.
How would you know?
Cause, I just do.
Hm...
But I guess I'll ask anyways... did you go to the movies with her?
No.
Did you chill with her at all?
No.
Why not?
Didn't want to...
Hmm. why?

Just cause.

---------------------------------------------

WTF.
Deep down I suspect he didn't want to admit that he doesn't want to date anyone but me.. but i didn't push it. I left it alone.

Once again, I figure more friends of mine keeping shit from me... whispering in front of me while im in the room...i heard it anyway, but that wasn't the point, I just thought it was rude. I barely care anymore. I've accepted that no one feels to tell me their shit. So. I hope no one expects me to dish mine, cause thats totally unfair. Fck that shit...
Fck you.

Once again: AnyGoodBestFriends? Location: N/A

continued hours later....

I bought almond oil today..
I read up on it, here's what I found. I used it today too.... I still yearn for castor oil though.

Almond oil for the skin

Sweet almond oil is one of the most popular essential oils used inaromatherapy. Pure almond oil can be used as carrier oil in aromatherapy or massage therapy. Almond oil is suitable for any skin type. You do not have to worry how it will react on your skin type. Listed below are benefits of almond oil for the skin. Beautiful skin will be no more just a dream.

  • Improves complexion and retains glow

  • Moisturises better and deeper

  • Soothes skin irritation and inflammation

  • Delays ageing process

  • Lightens dark circles

  • Relieves dry and itching skin

  • Nourishes the skin. Makes it smooth and soft

  • Cures chapped lips and body rashes

Almond oil for the hair

Pour a few drops of almond oil in your palm. Dip your fingertips and apply gently on your scalp. Massage slowly in small circular motions and feel the comfort. Almond oil adds luster to the hair making them healthy. Due to cosmetic benefits of sweet almond oil it is used in many beautytreatments. Following are some benefits of almond oil. Every woman fancies beautiful locks and it is possible with the use of almond oil.
  • Nourishes hair and smoothes hair cuticles

  • Makes hair long, strong and thick

  • Massaging with almond oil adds shine to the hair

  • Controls hair fall
Almond oil for the health

Eating raw almonds can give you innumerable health benefits. There are many other uses of almond oil. Consuming almond oil is beneficial fordigestive system. When used in aromatherapy it has calming and cleansing effects. Almond oil also releases pain. It is used as an effective painkiller. Following are some health benefits of almond oil.
  • Regular consumption of almond oil helps reduce cholesterol

  • Nourishes the brain and nervous system

  • Enhances intellectuality and endurance

  • Application of almond oil provides relief to strained muscles
Now that the cat is out of the bag, you can use almond oil daily and add it to your hair care and skin careroutine. Let a few drops of almond oil work like a magic spell to transform you into a more beautiful you.

YAY! Haha!

okay, i'm out.
PCE, LVE & FRSH AR!

You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers