. one-hundred and sixteen ( ethnicity love)

6/25/2009 01:53:00 AM







I AM ABOUT TO GET INTO SOME SHIT....

I finally watched the Tyra show episode about hair...

It was just about the saddest shit I have ever seen...those children, those grown women, those mothers, that mom who's ashamed of her g'damn child. It hurt my soul to see that, i cried at the end of it. So many things were left unsaid, and so many FCKing things need to be properly explained. Those poor kiddies need some help. AT THREE YEARS OLD THIS WOMAN IS PERMIMG HER CHILDS HAIR..

WHAT. THE. FCK?

Reeeeeeetarded!

Then we got these two IDYAT GYALS talking about some BUMBOCLAUUT "white gyal muthafckn FLOW" WTF!!!??? Those girls need around two DYAM RASS BOX IN DEM FACE . I am so sorry. When I am pissed, the jamaican just seeps through my pores I TELL YOU. These women... these damn women trying to TALK DOWN on something they were fckn BORN WITH. Are you FCKN DUMB LIKE WTF??
I don't care if people want to perm, or iron, or blow-dry, or stay natural. All I'm fricken saying is.... know the history of your shit. Dont be ignorant. Know what naturals go through, as naturals must know what Permies go through. You know?
I will admit, i hate those conscious dreds/naturals who have a need to spit at permies ... that needs to stop, cause there is no room for that in this world. To me.... there is only room to learn, teach, love, and be happy. I know that is all wishful thinking at time but.... it's true, if not semi-true.

I know im so extra late on this Tyra shit, but... i had to get it out there. Those children...
it made me cry. I got my first relaxer at age 5.... so i know what its like.... to not really know the beauty of naps. I never had time when I was young, to play in it, and love it. Until it started breaking, and my mother transitioned me with extensions. Its sad. I was like those children, lost, confused, hurt, and self-hated. But when I grew older and my hair was natural I loved it. I used to rub it in other's faces how full of life my hair fckn was. I was like FCK YOU KATRINA (a white girl who would make fun of my naps in gr.2, and gr.3) you and your flat ass hair and big ass nose. BITCH. HAHA.

-sigh-

I got a perm again at age 10 went back n forth until age 14... permed until 16, stopped and now I'm natural....im turning 17 next month.

Good Hair.
When I was growing up, i was always told I had good hair, because of the thickness, and richness of colour and whatnot. So... I never knew about no "good hair" stuff. I'm happy about, i think i have good hair too. I love that its thick... though it can be a pain in my ass.

-------------------NEXT TOPIC-----------------------------------
The preference in skin colour when dating.

I've been randomly browsing through vids discussing these issues and...
I must admit i come from a family of people who love brown and despise darkness. Personally, to me, if your skin is smooth, i like you. I cannot stand bumpy stuff. My ex was darker than me, at first I was a bit ehhggh.. but later i realized, like...

whatever its beautiful, all chocolaty and smooth, just want to bite it... and i would. Haha. but yeah... a lot of people wish they were lighter where i'm from, and here I am trying to get a tan to even up my skin. IM SO WEIRD!!
But yeah, i was basically a keyshia cole/beyonce light as a child. but got darker with the sun and shit.. I barely care though. whatever, I'm still cute, i like to think so anyway.



ME AS A BABY AT SOME VERY YOUNG AGE...LOL

ME AT AGE 3 OR 4


ME AT AGE 5 OR 6

PRESENT DAY
Sometimes, things cannot be fixed.
If someone makes the decision to alter themselves from the way the creator has made them, to some weird fckd up fantasy self.. then so be it. Maybe they'll see what they've been missing later on in life.

Im out.
S'later!
PCE, LVE, & FRSH AR!

You Might Also Like

1 read this

Subscibers