. one-hundred and seven

6/07/2009 01:27:00 PM

IM DAMN BORED!!!


I'm going to my mommas house later today, and that should be great fun. I kind of don't feel like going, but I promised her, and i dont want to let her down. You know? I dont see her often enough to cancel on plans. 

I saw the senior prom photos this morning and now I am kinda thinking about my own prom. My classmates are already getting asked to next year's prom and shit. My ex boyfriend supposedly asked one of my friends... not that it matters, it's kinda "bright" but... whateves. She told me that "she doesn't want to get scratched" meaning, by the other girls who'd LOVE to go with him. Hm. Whatevers.

I kind of hope I do get a date, however it wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't. I'd go with my own "friends". As the post i posted yesterday, if I still have friends next year that is. I was thinking about how offf that post could've seemed. Cause i didn't mean ONLY the friends I hung out with yesterday, I meant every group of friends that I have. Even my school friends (which are not heartless, rosa, and ayssa and the rest...) are kind of dwindling away from me. 

But enough of that!

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SUMMER VACATION TO BEGIN!!

HONESTLY!!
It's ridonks. Even though vacation is 2 weeks away, it feels like a whole MONTH right now. Then in gr. 12 everything is going to go by SO FAST, I know, i know.

I think I may SERIOUSLY TRY to ride my bike to school this upcoming week. Even though I can't find my bike lock, which SUCKS. I'll find a way....

 Well anywhozels.
I'm just being a little over-depressed this week, maybe my period is coming and that is why I'm thinking like this... so pessimistically. I haven't written anymore poems... I haven't even tried. Whatever though, like who gives a real stinkin' poop anyways?

S'later!
PCE, LVE, & FRSH AR!

You Might Also Like

2 read this

Subscibers