. one-hundred and five (videos)

6/04/2009 12:07:00 AM

Okay, 


so here are some vids I want to share with you folks, so enjoy. I have much to say, but not much energaay...so here are some vids.

Jeremih: ACOUSTIC!?!

He's alright. I find his voice a tad bit annoying and whatever, however.... the songs alright acoustically. I must say its better all edited and shit though. And this is coming from the girl who thinks LIVE MUSIC is the BEST music.




HAND VAGINA

Okay, I stumbled upon this little number, as some referred it to me on YOUTUBE. I watched it and i DIED!!!
I freakin DIED. It was gross, sad, and HILARIOUS... this asian kid KILLED ME!
That black kid...KILLED ME.
watch it.



"i would DIE FOR IT" LMAOOOO


REAL LIFE TWITTER

real life twitter, kills me.


Fresh Prince Gangsta Version

kills me!!


The Noisettes Cover "When You Were Young" at BBC Radio.

This is really good, I used to listen to it every morning. I love The Noisettes a lot.
Watch.


Im done for the day...
Have a great night, and talk later! <333

PCE, LVE, & FRSH AR!!

You Might Also Like

1 read this

Subscibers