Discussion Of Amber Rose & Women Going Natural...it shocked me.

2/18/2009 11:41:00 PM



Okay.

So, I was scrolling around for more natural models and such. Reflecting on my previous post on mainstream media and natural women or men. So if you all do not know, Amber Rose is that bald-headed chick from Luda's music video "I Know What Dem Girls Like" featuring woman-beater Chris Brown.

ANYWAYS...

So i was on some site called The Rap Up, and specifically on http://therapup.uproxx.com/2009/01/amber-rose-is-not-an-android.html. When I came across a few comments that shocked me: ( i tried to highlight the ones that got my attention)

4.
AbCents1983
AbCents1983 Says:

Finally…she might convince some of these women to go natural for once in their lives. She’s sexy regardless of the length of her hair. She gets respect in my book.

5. HHF Says:

Gee wilikers!!!!!!

6. Bravo Says:

AbCents1983 Says:
January 28th, 2009 at 1:48 pm
Finally…she might convince some of these women to go natural for once in their lives. She’s sexy regardless of the length of her hair. She gets respect in my book.

^ Word

Natural beauty > fake ass broad


8. Hip Hop: Greatest Therapy In The World! « AlkaholiK KronikleZ Says:

[...] If you read this blog religiously thanks and bear in mind that every year I write one gay post and this may be the gayest since the KD* post and don’t expect another one. Since we’re all straight here check this out these pics. I love bald headed women. [...]

9. k. video Says:

A female would have to rock this look with confidence(I have a magazine article that states the same thing!). As a black male in my early 30s, this chick is sexy…i would scoop her up before most girls with (fake)long hair.

She might start a trend…remember Zhane’.


11. akaMike Says:

Man this girl is amazing looking! Short hair is a turn on for me.

12. Blaqueknight Says:

Damn. Body for days. Beautiful as hell and blad headed. Is it just me or is this turning anyone else on???…



The only reason why it shocked me was because...

I didn't know how accepted natural hair actually was, though it was only like 3 comments, im sure there were probably more if I went to the next page of comments.
I was all like "Wowzers, I cannot believe these men are saying this"
Not that it really matters to me if dudes like it, but you have to admit, it is a tad nerve racking when there are people who may not get that your naturality is a beautiful thing, and criticise you.

<3

ONCE AGAIN...
Naturality in mainstream media.
-Sharz.

You Might Also Like

3 read this

Subscibers