Fashion Talk&Product Haul pour hair et facial care

2/21/2009 06:04:00 PM






i really like this...A LOT

In hopes for an early spring, I have been seriously checking out springtime lines by various designers, though I may not be able to purchase, it is very nice to see what is in store for the season, so i can do my little twist on it.

Like I normally do.

So let's start:
Jumpsuits: Jumpsuits are being seen quite a lot.
Personally, I don't think I can really rock them.
I really don't know what to say about Jumpsuits...
Their practicallity= 7/10, I think this is because you can definetely do a lot with jumpsuits. You can wear a belt with it to make it seem not so One-Piecey, you can throw on a jacket/blazer/vest with it. I like the jumpsuit shorts. I think they look cute.
Jumpsuit's Style= 9.7/10 for me anyway. I see them a lot lately, it is only a matter of time until they're in walmart, unless they already are, I don't know.

For Jewlery:
HEAVY jewelry seems to be out ish.
Its more refined then anything else, and the heavy gold accessories were left in the snow.
There is a lot of emphasis on necks, and are more organic and graphic than heavy chunky stuff from winter.
A combo of semi-precious/precious stones and chains.

OKAY.
Enough of that....for now.

PRODUCT HAUL YALL.

Facial Care:
Ganier Fructis creme cleanser- oil free.
9.9/10
Chyeah. I love this lovaly creme cleanser.
If you are like me, and have naturally oily skin, you should really use this. It leaves your skin not very dry, but very oily either. It is just balanced.
The only set back was probably you cannot feel it working.
But other than that, its really good to use in the cold wether as part of your cold weather regimen.

BAKING SODA.
9/10
It is quite good. It balances PH and can be used as a natural exfoliant. Which is great.
Takes away acne scars over time and evens your skin tone as well. The only set back would b, you cannot just leave the house after. YOU MUST MOISTURIZE RIGHT AFTER.
Or else your sins gonna like you wiped it in powder.

SHEA BUTTER.
10/10
Shea Butter rocks my ass!!
I love it, makes me feel smooth, makes me smell good.
My skin was chapped during the holidays and I used shea butter and it went straight away!
It is really good, especially after exfoliating with baking soda.

BURT'S BEES HERBAL BLEMISH STICK.
so far so good..
I have heard really good reviews, and it has made some blemishes go down and its only been one day...EVEN BLACKHEADS!!

Hair Care:

DAX HAIR AND SCALP LIGHT WEIGHT POMADE.
10/10.
I dont really like the heavy things, cause i donlt like how it feels.
But the light weight pomade feels great and DOES ITS JOB like a great pole dancer.
lol.

SHEA BUTTER.
10/10
This shit is good for everything.
skin and hair. ITS SO GREAT. Just use it.



done for now.

-sharz <33

You Might Also Like

3 read this

Subscibers