SINGING AND DANCING ... SCREAMING AND KICKING

2/22/2009 01:06:00 PM

Because your kiss...
your kiss is on ma list...
because your kiss.
your kiss is on MY list.
BECAUSE YOUR KISS IS ON MY LIST....


Your Kiss Is On My List - Hall & Oats
Okay, thats out of my system.
That is a GOTdamn feel good song peoples!

I don't know what happened but, today I am just so extremely effing HAPPY.
Maybe it is because i have around 20 more days until my BIG MOTHERFUCKIN CHOP!!
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! so damn excited.
I am like rolling on the floor from excitement, and already making a shopping list of shit im going to buy. The pharma plus beside my school carries a shit load of Burt's Bees shit, and imma buy some of that crap friday.

SO EXCITED.

But then again, im scared, because every time I do something, there is a slight set back.
Hopefully that doesn't happen this time. Hmm, i kind of lost count by two days or so...but no matter, 20 days sounds a little accurate.

Now on to some stuff I want to get off my chest...

EXCUSE ET MOI if i come off as a bitch but.
I FRICKEN HATE LIVING WITH FAT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

And before you go off on me.

Let me explain why.

I do not enjoy living with fat people because they are GREEDY. They eat off everything, and the only way you can get you share of food is if you are the first one to dish out your serving. Cause if you don't get there first, you motherfuckiing lose.
I hate that, cause I don't really enjoy eating the food right away, i like to give it time to settle first, and get cool. But NO, cause by the time that happens i get downstairs and bitches already ate almost 98% of the damn DINNER.

Like what zee eff.

im going to go eat now.

LOVE&PEACE&FRESHAIR.

<333
-Sharz

You Might Also Like

7 read this

Subscibers