Quickie.

3/08/2009 12:40:00 AM

GOODBYE T.DOT!

I am off to Ottawa tomorrow afternoon, and I have not packed, and I do no know how to get the the train station.

-sigh-

I should really get to packing now. My train leaves at 12:10pm. However the train as WiFi connection, so I can document my trip. Too bad Ottawa is BORING.

Honestly like: B-O-R-I-N-GEEE

I was chosen by some teachers (along with another kid, and my exboyfriend) to go, for some youth leaders stuff. Just meeting other student across the country and chill / tour.
My week is thankfully the week of Journalism and Communication.
Since, believe it or not (you may not realize it through my crappy typing) I want to go into the Journalism field.

I'll take pictures and shiz, it'll be like YOU are there with me.
=]

Anywhozzles.
I havent replied to the dude yet, Im going to confront him about this FACE TO FACE.
MAN TO MAN.
errm.
MAN TO WOMAN...
We are BOTH mature individuals, though he may be a little more mature than me at times...but I am more mature than him sometimes too...

whatever. its goins down.

BIG CHOP has been switched from the 23rd to the 19th.
OMG DUUUDES!!!
I am so losing my mind right about know...


I Want You - Fefe Dobson
FEFE DOBSON SHALL MAKE A COMEBACK...
I haven't heard it yet either, this is my first time.

Ok. I'm going to pack...
<333
-Sharz

You Might Also Like

6 read this

Subscibers