. eighty-seven (TAY ZONDAY??)

5/13/2009 08:33:00 PM

Uh,

I just decided to actually check Tay Zonday out, since i DID download Chocolate Rain after hearing it on a funny spoof vid with Vashite and Kid Cudi...then I go on his YOUTUBE channel, and see this....this....kid loking kid!?! I thought, all this time, that Tay Zonday would probably be some well groomed black guy, maybe even african seeing as his name was Tay Zonday, me being all stereotypical I guess, which i hate doing, but c'mon!

But no.

Maybe I'm late on this Tay Zonday thing, but I was shocked when I saw this:

Tay zonday Pictures, Images and Photos


Then I thouhgt to myself: I have got to see this man speak, because no little person can have such a deep manly voice.....THIS IS UNREAL!

So I go snoping around to see if I could watch an interview or SOMETHING!
i FOUND THIS!!


WHAT THE HELL!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?1
&^&*#$$$%%%^&*(&^##@@@!!!!@@#$%$$%%^!!!!^&&&*&^^^%%$$$%%^&****##$$$$$$@@@!!!!
THIS IS MADNESS?!?!

Uhh, yeah.

so then I decided to wiki Tay Zonday cause i NEED TO KNOW how old this man is..
So here's what I got:

Adam Nyerere Bahner (born July 6, 1982), better known by the pseudonym Tay Zonday,[1] is an American voice actor, film actor, and social commentator. He was an MC for YouTube Live in 2008.

He entered mainstream exposure when his composition "Chocolate Rain" and accompanying video on YouTube[2] became a popular Internet meme in July 2007. It currently counts over 37 million views.

Biography

Tay Zonday, who is of European and African descent, was a graduate student in American Studies at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 2007 when he first came to attention. When asked about his racial identity he remarked:

The straight-faced answer is that I'm Martian. They don't have a box for me on the census form. I'm the write-in candidate that the government leaves no space for when you have to choose your race. Seriously, is race something you choose? The whole point is that I don't choose it. It is somebody else's shortcut to my soul. So journalists ask "what's your background?" like I'm supposed to retell someone else's story about me as though it's a fact of who I am and where I come from. As long as I talk about myself in fiction that someone else wrote, I might as well write my own fiction: I'm from Mars. Most believe the story that I'm a black mulatto.[26]

He attended the Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy between 1997 and 1998, leaving after his sophomore year. He then went on to earn his undergraduate degree at The Evergreen State College. He has said that growing up, his parents did not allow him to listen to popular music. When music downloading services such as Napster came around, he began to secretly build a small collection of popular music. Tay makes many references in interviews as to how much he loves his parents; despite the fact that many of his songs are dedicated to them, he describes himself as a "musical orphan", having no influences and not feeling particularly connected to any musicians or bands.[27] Tay says his voice is often compared to Paul Robeson, Barry White, James Earl Jones, and Brad Roberts of the Crash Test Dummies.

According to his twitter page, Zonday presently resides in Los Angeles, CA.



HE'S 26?!?!

OMG.


And yes, yes I did go through the trouble of searching and snooping up on Tay- I mean "Adam Bahner. I was bored and I am procrastinating on doing some homework....yesh. It is correct that I go search random information when I am bored.

I'm outy.

s'laters!
<333
-M.M

You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers