I CAN'T WAIT!!

4/12/2009 08:34:00 PM

I can't wait!
TO GO SWIMMING NEXT WEEK!

My school has a pool, and swiming is in the curriculum, and before my big chop (cause we had swimming before two weeks ago) I was always shying away from the pool. BUT NOW!! Now I can jump in the pol, and I will. And I will get full marks for notbeing a chicken, and not having to wear that riDONKulous cap, that doesn't even work by the way, i tried it....it sucks.

Im watching the No. 1 Ladies Detective's Angency now, I missed a good half of it. and I;m ticked by that...however, work is work.

Whoot! Swiming is Tuesday, I believe for two weeks we'll be in the pool. Man, I love being natural.

OH MY STARS...

NATURAL-NESS ROCK MY SOCKS RIGHT THE F*** OFF!

-Sharz!
<333
S'later!

You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers