Dun Dun Dunnn.

4/01/2009 06:27:00 AM

I did it.






well, not exactly.


See what I did was to give a bit more preparation for what I was meant to do, but couldn't do at that very moment.

Thirty Dollars isn't bad for a cut.



I MADE THE APPOINTMENT.


If you go to : strictlyroots.ca you'll see where I'm going to go get it done. Its a 10 minute walk away from my mom's house, so ... i thought I would ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out.
The people were nice, not EXTREMELY FRIENDLY though, I could tell they were all conscious dreds...everyone in there had dreds. I felt....out of place. haha. But My appointment is 07.04.09.

Yeah.

I don't know what I was thinking...but I can't jump out of it now....

The gay dude, who was REALLY GAY but not girly, just with attitude, was like "oh...since December? You're hair's going to be really short..." I said : "I don't really care, it's okay...really."
Thev owner, or assistant manager (cause she seemed as if she owned the place) smiled at me, and was like "Alright."
So they have my name.
Number.
And I have thier card.

Its goin's down.

I'm sort of nervous...

But most people say I look good with low hair.

I'm still scared though.




-sigh-

I'm going to go to school soon, just had to get that off my chest.
S'laters!
<33
-Sharz

You Might Also Like

3 read this

Subscibers