Yeah.(UN WRITTEN RULES) : Random Ranting

4/19/2009 03:11:00 AM

You know what sucks?

when you like something that is just SO mega awesome and after a week or two of loving it to death and being like "OH EM GIZZ, This is the CATS muhhfookin' PYJAMAS!", it turns out someone else has the advantage of actually getting that really awesome thing. You can't get it cause, just cause you like the thing, doesn't mean you can get the thing, since that thing is only open for CEDRTAIN people to get thier hands on. You know?

Screw it.

As you may or may not have noticed, this has nothing about what you think it's about. You may just have to think outside of the Obvious Box to get what I'm saying today.

Crap.

I hate when stuff like this happends, when I want something but can't get it. I mean, I could get it, it's not like the thing is entitled to SOMEONE ELSE or something, it's just.... if i go get this thing, it would just kind of be not right, knowing that the thing is better off with the other person. When actually the thing isn't, but that's not the point. Screw this ish. To the point where you don't even want to be around the DAMN thing. You don't even want to see the othe rperson around the thing anyway, cause you KNOW how much easier it is for them to get the thing than for YOU to get the thing. Oh my gosh. Sometimes I just wish I was one of those people who were into themselves, so much to the point where... nothing even matters, things don't matter and unwritten rules were not read to me.

Yeah.

It's one of those UNWRITTEN RULES.
Screw it.

Well, I'm not going to screw the unwritten rule or anything...I'm just going to screw the idea of possibly breaking the unwritten rule, without actually breaking it. I could easily do it, however I would feel like SUCH SHIT if I did. So screw that.

Screw me for being such a nice, caring, respectful person.

HORRID THINGS HAPPEN TO GREAT PEOPLE....like myself.

Ugh.

Fuck this. And screw unwritten rules.

-Sharz

You Might Also Like

0 read this

Subscibers