. seventy-seven (Sun Is Shining, The Weather Is Sweet....)

4/25/2009 11:16:00 AM


EERRKSZ!





Makes you wanna move...
your dancing feet.

TO THE RESCUE!

HERE I AM!


Sun Is Shining - Bob Marley


So here's the plan.
I'm going to clean my room,finish the laundry, and hit the road...I SHALL ENJOY MY WEEKEND!
Turns out, my friend's too busy to have anyone come over and do the project today, so I HAVE A DAY OFF of sorts.

The forecast is 25 degrees, which is pretty darn warm and clear skies!
BEAUTIFUL DAY!!

Also,
I tried actually styling my brand new hair for the first time, and I think I did a pretty good job for a newbie, like I've never done this before. On account of my hair was always getting braided by someone else back in the day, then i started perming my hair, so braiding wasn't very necessary.
What do you think? I was going for a fro-hawk like thing...no tutorials or anything. chyeah!

LOL.

By the way:
NYUUU!!! They sjortened all the songs on my AWESOME playlist!!!
Now they're all 30 sec. I have to go look for brand new songs / playlists now. Shit.

I hope everyone else has a Great Day today..
4 or 3 more subscribers!
THANKS!

S'laters!
<33
LVE, PCE, & FRSH OXGYN!
-M.M

You Might Also Like

4 read this

Subscibers