. 69 (Trial & Error. (Hair products))

4/19/2009 04:29:00 PM



Sorry can't get enough of this TWA right here. LMFAO.
I swear i do this everyday..(well not everyday, but very often.)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so here are my trial and error results from the products I've been using in my hair since my BC. Aright, so lets do this:


Olive Oil Sheen: As great as it should be....there is not much to say for the sheen, its nothing amazing.
Smell: || ?/10 || I don't know what to say, its oil sheen...
Feel: || 6/10 || I feel pretty secured, and I trust that it seals it my moisture just fine. Using it on my scalp is pretty good too.
Practicality: || 8/10 || Eh, its alright.



Olive Oil...everything else: Sucks balls, I mean..this stuff seems to work wonders for everyone except me. Cause this stuff makes my hair feel rough, dry, and overall just plain SHITTY.
I'm sort of disappointed, since I was so sure that it would be DA SHIZ.
Smell: || 10/10 || Great. Conditioner smells pretty great, shampoo does too.
Feel: || 0/10 || ROUGH, brittle, dry...I hate it.
Practicallity: || 0/10 || Like what hell...



Herbal Essences Conditioner: FREAKIN' ROCKS!!!
I love it, it is the best for co-washing and deep conditioning FO' REALSZSZ. If herbal Essences needs someone to advertise their shit, I will be SO UP FOR IT, cause they are the freaking BOMBDIGGITY!
Feel: || 10/10 || Soft, manageable light. Almost like Baby naps. You know, how its all like smooth and soft and you could just sleep on it and stuff? Yeah, that is it.
Smell: || 9.5/10 || Yummy, floral-ish/berry-ish scent. That smells good almost all day. I never noticed how long it goes on for. I'll figure that out.
Practicality: || 10/10|| I think its worth the money I buy it for. It smells great, feels great, and moisturizes beautifully. I love it. I recommend.

Elasta QP Conditioner: Is alright, its nothing special for my hair either...its just whatever. Moisture lasts for about an hour then leaves....Haha...-sigh-
Smell: || 4/10 || It smells like...a conditioner. Nothing sweet....just business.
Feel: || 6.7/10|| Alright. Its moisturized, jut not soft. you know?
Practicality: || ?/10|| I didnt buy it, so I dunno.

These were all in my house from a long time ago, some of this is my grandma's or my mothers....so i haven't gone out and bought anything as of yet. I will when i get the money and time though. I still have to invest in a denman.

If anyone has any ideas of stuff I may have to add o my Shopping list, you may go ahead and go to town on it.

Everything is appreciated.
=]

<3
s'later.
-Sharz.

You Might Also Like

7 read this

Subscibers